Community of Practice
Advanced Coaching Practicum (ACP) is a community of practice for coaches wanting to significantly advance their coaching skills and ability to create breakthroughs for their clients.
All ACP sessions are led by master coaches trained in Ontological and/or Integral coaching.
The program offers a rich virtual learning experience where coaches from around the world learn and practice together.
Over the course of 20+ two-hour sessions, the Advanced Coaching Practicum incorporates an in-depth, ontological approach to each of the ICF Coaching Core Competencies plus selected additional cutting-edge topics of value to coaches.
Who is ACP for?
• ICF certified coaches who want to expand their coaching skill set while earning up to 40 ICF CCEU (Continuing Coach Education Units) or 130 ACSTH (Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours) credit hours
• Any experienced coaches who want to add ontological distinctions and practices to their toolbox. Minimum of two years of coaching experience prerequisite.
• Internal organizational practitioners that want to deepen their coaching skills or add coaching to their consulting repertoire to support innovation, positive disruption and collaboration.
• Coaches who want to earn their ICF certification through the ICF ACSTH path – ACP provides all of the necessary elements for this path to coach certification.
How ACP Can Benefit You?
• Customizable – You can enroll for all ACP sessions or as few as four sessions of your choice
• Flexible – Start at any time throughout the year.
• Credits – Earn two ICF CCEU hours for each session you attend (3 hours if you
are on the ACSTH accreditation path and complete the post-class work)
• Mastery – In-depth exploration and practice of the ICF core competencies with
an ontological perspective facilitated by master coaches
• Variety – There is a range of dynamic topics to appeal to all experience levels
• Camaraderie – Be part of a close-knit, global coaching community of
masterful coaches learning and practicing together
• Small groups – Most classes are 8-15 people. So you are not lost listening
to some “Sage on the stage” – this is a place where you get to practice and immediately apply what you are learning!